tallman118
tallman118

4 posts
IGN: tallman118
By tallman118 » over 6 years ago
What is your Minecraft Username and Age? Tallman118 12 Have you been staff on another server? If so, it's very helpful if you have proof. I was, but i have no proof Roughly how long have you been playing on our server? Since 1.7.4 Why do you want to become a member of staff on Worldscape? To help new players to to protect current players from greifers and help everybody get along How much time could you put towards moderating the server? Since its summer break, i can put in alot but once school starts probably only 3-4 hours a day. What position are you applying for on which server? Moderator

newtj599zzzbro
newtj599zzzbro

6 posts
IGN: newtj599zzzbro
By newtj599zzzbro » over 6 years ago
I don't know.... This seems to be a little dangerous... when you say [QUOTE="tallman118, post: 15, member: 20"]I am applying for whatever posistion that allows me to ban griefing scum.[/QUOTE] This kinda scares me.... A little constructive feedback don't hate.

tallman118
tallman118

4 posts
IGN: tallman118
By tallman118 » over 6 years ago
Im just saying that i was recently griefed myself and i just want a position that allows me to stop other people from being griefed.

newtj599zzzbro
newtj599zzzbro

6 posts
[QUOTE="tallman118, post: 17, member: 20"]Im just saying that i was recently griefed myself and i just want a position that allows me to stop other people from being griefed.[/QUOTE] Ok that make me feel much more better.

Cmusky1
Cmusky1

3 posts
IGN: Cmusky1
By Cmusky1 » over 6 years ago
[QUOTE="Root3287, post: 18, member: 10"]Ok that make me feel much more better.[/QUOTE] Lol

newtj599zzzbro
newtj599zzzbro

6 posts
[QUOTE="Cmusky1, post: 19, member: 17"]Lol[/QUOTE] What I am a concerned citizen

Electro440
Electro440
Retired VIP

18 posts
IGN: Electro440
By Electro440 » over 5 years ago
Sorry for the late reply. App closed because I'm not sure if you still play on the server regularly. If you want to reapply for Creative Staff, you may do so. ;) - James