Gamertron7500
Gamertron7500

26 posts
IGN: Gamertron7500
By Gamertron7500 » over 6 years ago
Hey guys. Long time no see! Anyway, I know it's been a few months since we last met, but I'm just wondering how long has it been since you last came on to this server? Here's the link to the poll: [URL]http://strawpoll.me/5766446[/URL] Yes, I know that I make polls on the forum instead of using Strawpoll, but I like using it because it's more easier to do. Anyway, have a good day!

MingoTheMango
MingoTheMango

19 posts
IGN: MingoTheMango
By MingoTheMango » over 6 years ago
Man, how I wish I could go back and enjoy this server one last time. The memories of all the fun times I've had hit me. Highschool, relationships, family, none of it really mattered back then.

Gamertron7500
Gamertron7500

26 posts
By Gamertron7500 » over 6 years ago
[QUOTE="FlamingLorder, post: 55, member: 28"]Man, how I wish I could go back and enjoy this server one last time. The memories of all the fun times I've had hit me. Highschool, relationships, family, none of it really mattered back then.[/QUOTE] Are you getting that feeling when you did something a long time ago (e.g. months) and you come back and do it again and you receive that unusual vibe when you're doing it? Yeah, I got that feeling as well. It doesn't last long so you should stop feeling that. Time flies by when you're having so much fun these days... :(

tywas
tywas
Donor

19 posts
IGN: tywas
By tywas » over 5 years ago
Every once in a while we should all get on the server on the same day and just see what we can do with everyone that gets on. For example if there is 3+ we can pvp.

Gamertron7500
Gamertron7500

26 posts
By Gamertron7500 » over 5 years ago
[QUOTE="tywas, post: 67, member: 23"]Every once in a while we should all get on the server on the same day and just see what we can do with everyone that gets on. For example if there is 3+ we can pvp.[/QUOTE] I would imagine that! :) We all should find some fun ways to do on the server from time to time, don't you think?

tywas
tywas
Donor

19 posts
Yea like a monthly UHC, hunger games, or a PvP event.

MingoTheMango
MingoTheMango

19 posts
By MingoTheMango » over 5 years ago
[QUOTE="tywas, post: 69, member: 23"]Yea like a monthly UHC, hunger games, or a PvP event.[/QUOTE] There is a pvp arena now(not the mob arena the thing next to it.)

tywas
tywas
Donor

19 posts
but someone else has to be on for that and most of the people don't like to fight

MingoTheMango
MingoTheMango

19 posts
By MingoTheMango » over 5 years ago
[QUOTE="tywas, post: 120, member: 23"]but someone else has to be on for that and most of the people don't like to fight[/QUOTE] I'm on a-lot now >;D