Gamertron7500
Gamertron7500

26 posts
IGN: Gamertron7500
By Gamertron7500 » over 3 years ago

Question: Can threads be moved to other places? I'm just asking to see if that's possible as I don't want to end up putting this thread in the wrong place. :P

Anyway, this thread is all about how you can upload pictures here in case you need to report someone for breaking the rules on the server.

How to post pictures:

On mobile/tablet

1. Find an image that you want to find on Google, Safari, etc. at Google.com.

2. Once you've found an image that you like, tap and hold on the image until a mini-menu pops up.

3. Tap "Copy".

4. On this website, tap on the icon that shows a rectangle frame that has a mountain with a sun on the top-left corner (located between the smiley face and the film strip).

5. A pop-up will appear, asking for the URL image. Tap on the text box until "Paste" appears.

6. Tap "Paste" and then tap continue. You now have an image!

On computer

1. Find an image that you want to find on Chrome, Firefox, etc. at Google.com.

2. Once you've found an image, click on it and then click on "view image" to see the full resolution.

3. On the address bar, click/highlight the entire URL, right-click and select "Copy" (or Ctrl+C). Alternatively, you can right-click on the image and select "Copy image URL...".

4. On this website, click on the icon that shows a rectangle frame that has a mountain with a sun on the top-left corner (located between the smiley face and the film strip).

5. A pop-up will appear, asking for the URL image. Click on the text box, right-click and select "Paste" (or click on the text box and press Ctrl+V on your keyboard.

6. Click continue and you now have an image!

How to find Minecraft screenshots:

Instructions

DISCLAIMER: This would be much easier if you have Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10!

1. On your Start menu, type %appdata% and you should see a folder called Roaming.

2. Go on Roaming and find a folder called .minecraft

3. Access .minecraft and find a folder called screenshots. That's where you'll find some screenshots.

This is currently a work-in-progress, so it's not 100% finished yet.

My to-do list:

• Add pictures
  • Add instructions on how to upload screenshots.

Last edited: over 3 years ago