Please take the following points into consideration whilst reporting a player or appealing an infraction.
Reporting a player
- Try and use as much detail as possible to give an in-depth description of the offence
- Be as accurate as you can with the time and date of the offence. This allows us to check server logs.
- Pictures are very helpful as, in some cases, it might be the only proof available. If you are unsure on how to upload a picture, check out this guide.
Appealing an infraction
- What happened when the infraction was issued?
- Why do you think the infraction should be revoked?
- When did the infraction happen? Again, this is so we can check server logs.