Electro440
Electro440
Retired VIP

18 posts
IGN: Electro440
By Electro440 » over 6 years ago

Hey All!

Welcome to the Worldscape website! Here you can find info on our plans for the server, wiki pages to show information, voting links, donation info, and much more! We hope to expand this in the future to show player stats etc..

Anyway, feel free to introduce yourself to the community so we can get to know you.

I'm James/Electro, you can call me whatever. I'm a student in High School and I live in the United States. I've been with Worldscape for 3 years and I've enjoyed every minute of it. It's been a lot of fun watching the community grow - and shrink (not as fun), however I'm happy to say that I've made a lot of great friends.

I'm the Head Admin and I do.. stuff... I also love to build!

I can't wait to see you on!

Last edited: over 5 years ago
tywas
tywas
Donor

19 posts
IGN: tywas
By tywas » over 6 years ago
I'm Tyler/Tywas, you can call me Ty. I am a middle school student and i like in the united states. I am one of the tougher guys at my school so i'm pretty good at pvp and i charge right in :) .but i love this server and the people in it. i love building, i'm not bad but not great.

tallman118
tallman118

4 posts
IGN: tallman118
By tallman118 » over 6 years ago
Im tallman118, i like pvp, mob killing and making money. This server is amazing, and the community is extremely nice and i highly recommend this server.

Gamertron7500
Gamertron7500

26 posts
IGN: Gamertron7500
By Gamertron7500 » over 6 years ago
Hi My name is Gamertron7500 and I like PvE, practising skills (e.g. unarmed), obtaining materials for people in need and also teaming up and making allies with other people as well. I also like making money, whenever it's killing mobs to trading things with other people. I also have a cookie clicker addiction* as well. If you find any good clicking games, send me a message! XD To top it all off, the server may not be as popular as other servers but I can guarantee you that everyone's nice here, including the mods, admins and the owner, Samertron himself. Should you have any questions or concerns about this server, please see them as they'll sort it out for you. Until then, happy worldscaping! ;) [SIZE=2]Why did I even bother making a stupid pun?[/SIZE] *I remember playing cookie clicker for hours once...