Gamertron7500
Gamertron7500

26 posts
IGN: Gamertron7500
By Gamertron7500 » over 5 years ago
[B]What is your Minecraft Username and Age?[/B] My Minecraft username is Gamertron7500 and I'm currently 16 years old. [B]Have you been staff on another server? If so, it's very helpful if you have proof.[/B] Unfortunately, it's a no. It'll be a new experience if I'm able to become a member of staff for this server. [B]Roughly how long have you been playing on our server?[/B] Well, I think that I've been playing it for more than a year, yet my active time is not so much. [B]Why do you want to become a member of staff on Worldscape?[/B] Even though I have some good ideas for me to share with you over the community, I create polls by using strawpoll.me to see what they think about it, allowing us to see what they want to be featured or added onto the server. Also, I'm an understandable and easy-going person as I tend to investigate any issues further if it's necessary and allowing them to have their say. Plus, I'm helpful towards the community by asking people if they need some help should they need it. [B]How much time could you put towards moderating the server?[/B] That depends on me right now. I know that I haven't been on the server for a while but I could try to come on and play more often. [B]What position are you applying for on which server?[/B] Survival moderator, just like Sam said on the template as we cannot apply for anything above this rank.