So, if you're a new or returning player, or maybe just want to have a quick recap with the server rules, you can view the list of rules that you must follow on the server here (or by doing /rules in the server). If the rules have been broken or failure to follow these rules will result in necessary punishments made by the moderators and admins. We're not here to restrict or censor anything as we all want you to have fun.
Do not abuse any exploits on the shops system in the server - if you have found an exploit on the shops system in the server, please report it to an admin as soon as possible so that it can be quickly fixed and dealt with. Please do not abuse or take advantage of the exploit as your in-game balance will be reset by an admin if you do so.
Servers are fun to play with, and we want to keep it that way. However, it's not all fun and games when there's problems about in the server, which can be a nuisance to experience depending on the issue itself. That's why we have this thread available for you to discuss your issues that you experience in the server. Simply tell us what's the issue by posting it here and a member of staff should solve it immediately, depending on the issue.
Just one more thing: this thread is ONLY used for discussing issues or problems you experience on the server, NOT used for off-topic discussions (we have a thread for that) or reporting other players (you can do that by letting an admin know about it).
The WorldScape server has been updated to allow everyone to play on it with Minecraft 1.10. Here are some new things on the game itself:
As always, thank you so much for the support that you have been providing on the WorldScape server! Even though we may not be recognised fully, it sure can attract some new players around here in our friendly community! If you have any feedback, suggestions or anything in regards about the server, let me* or the staff know about it and we'll kindly pass it on to our owner, Samerton.
*Not a mod or admin yet, but I always like helping other people out. ;)
Question: Can threads be moved to other places? I'm just asking to see if that's possible as I don't want to end up putting this thread in the wrong place. :P
Anyway, this thread is all about how you can upload pictures here in case you need to report someone for breaking the rules on the server.
How to post pictures:
1. Find an image that you want to find on Google, Safari, etc. at Google.com.
2. Once you've found an image that you like, tap and hold on the image until a mini-menu pops up.
3. Tap "Copy".
4. On this website, tap on the icon that shows a rectangle frame that has a mountain with a sun on the top-left corner (located between the smiley face and the film strip).
5. A pop-up will appear, asking for the URL image. Tap on the text box until "Paste" appears.
6. Tap "Paste" and then tap continue. You now have an image!
1. Find an image that you want to find on Chrome, Firefox, etc. at Google.com.
2. Once you've found an image, click on it and then click on "view image" to see the full resolution.
3. On the address bar, click/highlight the entire URL, right-click and select "Copy" (or Ctrl+C). Alternatively, you can right-click on the image and select "Copy image URL...".
4. On this website, click on the icon that shows a rectangle frame that has a mountain with a sun on the top-left corner (located between the smiley face and the film strip).
5. A pop-up will appear, asking for the URL image. Click on the text box, right-click and select "Paste" (or click on the text box and press Ctrl+V on your keyboard.
6. Click continue and you now have an image!
How to find Minecraft screenshots:
DISCLAIMER: This would be much easier if you have Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10!
1. On your Start menu, type %appdata% and you should see a folder called Roaming.
2. Go on Roaming and find a folder called .minecraft
3. Access .minecraft and find a folder called screenshots. That's where you'll find some screenshots.
This is currently a work-in-progress, so it's not 100% finished yet.
My to-do list: